Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ten Syllables

Here is my Anglo-Saxon Poem I wrote, by the way. The answer is at the bottom.

Viewers of King’s birth,
Shiny, and known by name

Heaven-dwellers are used
By bone-houses

Watched by water-ropes
To prove wrong meaning

Trust bright, bold, beauty
Marked by their Maker

To truly catch one- failure
Unless wished

Created fourth day
To give light to all

One will burn like torch
Turning water bad,

Making people die
In iron-shower.

Watching old night-ravager
Fail, trying

To kill the passage
Of salvation

Finding a whale-road
Greatest reflection

I am a night-wanderer
Seeking

And though I am not true,
I am guiding.


Answer: Star

The fact that we've been studying the book of Revelation helped with some of the hints, such as the "old night-ravager", which is actually the dragon talked about in Revelation 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment